B01B - 7054613053631Regular price £25.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tibloc by Pezl is an ultra-light and very compact ascender for rope ascents, hauling systems or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations. TIBLOC has an automatic system that presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope.
- Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
- Ultra-light (35 g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack
- Marking on the ascender is on side that is visible when installed
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Material(s): stainless steel
- Weight: 35 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Carabiner compatibility: all Petzl models except SPIRIT
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA