Pathfinder 5: Cornwall Walks [ISBN: 978 1 85458 681 0]
- 6753778958527Regular price £9.99
Cornwall's coastal path gives access to many of Britain's finest marine landscapes, and a great many of the walks in this guide utilise sections of the path, which is maintained to a high standard. Two walks, starting at Polkerris and Little Petherick respectively, follow parts of the Saints' Way, which crosses Cornwall from coast to coast on a route pioneered by the early Christian missionaries. Other routes take in the ever-popular Land's End, romantic Prussia Cove (an old smugglers' haunt), and Bodmin Moor, a landscape that has altered little since the Iron Age, nearly 3,000 years ago.
- 28 Great country walks from 4 to 11 miles
- Clear references for all route waypoints
- Where to park, good pubs and places of interest en route
- GPS references for all route waypoints