Bridgedale Hike Midweight Merino Mens Socks
710169/866?XL - 40827334262975Regular price £16.25
The Bridgedale Hike Midweight Merino Boot socks are an ideal long-distance hiking sock for all year round use with excellent moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Previously called the Trekker, the socks have a close supportive fit that means they will not fall while the elasticated arch and 3D shaped heel cup keeps the sock securely in place.
The Merino Performance Fusion Technology gives a perfect balance of padding, durability, insulation and moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry, comfortable and protected on long hikes and multi-day expeditions.
Flat toe seams help to prevent any rubbing and the Thermo Fit process means the socks will retain their original shape wash after wash.
- Hike Midweight Boot Sock
- Merino Performance
- Excellent moisture-wicking
- Supportive fit keeps socks up all day long
- Thermo fit process retains shape after washing
- Padding provides comfort and durability
- Elasticated arch, 3D-shaped heel cup
- Flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Material: 18% Merino wool, 26% New Wool, 38% Nylon/Polyamide, 17% Endurofil/Polypropelene, 1% Lycra/Elastane
- Weight: 76g/pair (approx)