Thorlo Outdoor Explorer Crew Socks | Khaki
[ES-5-2] OEXU11807INT - 39814797820095Regular price £14.58
Thorlos Outdoor Explorer Walking Socks, are lifestyle-specific, made to meet the demands of each particular user of the outdoors. In the case of the Thorlos Outdoor Explorer, that’s anyone who is a more ‘adventuresome’ type, prone to hiking, backpacking and camping as soon as the weather allows. The socks have medium-density padding strategically placed to give the best protection, and stay-up tops for better fit.
These soft-touch half calf-length unisex walking socks have a special blend of merino wool and other fibres including siliconised polyester that Thorlo terms ‘PrimaLoft’ - a yarn delivering outstanding insulation, softness and durability, able to wick as well as it warms. In this case, those capabilities are enhanced by flow-thru venting panels.
- Moisture Wicking: THORLON® wicks moisture away from your feet to help reduce blisters
- Flow-Thru Venting: Ventilation panels in front for better air flow
- Strategic Support: Form-fitting and transition gusset for great fit and reduced twisting and bunching inside shoe or boots
- Performance Fabric: Blended Primaloft® merino wool with siliconized polyester for insulation and wicking throughout
- Stay Up Top: Contoured top for more stretch in calf area - fits and stays up better
- Impact Protection: Medium density padding in ball and heel protects weight bearing areas
- 38% Exclusive THORLON® Acrylic , 32% Primaloft® (50% merino wool, 50% polyester) , 20% Polyester , 10% Elastic
For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.