Highlander Summit Rucksack 25L
RUC260Regular price £45.83
Inspired by mountain adventures, the Summit 25 Backpack from Highlander is a hiking backpack perfect for long days in the hills and is packed with many on-the-go organisations features.
The voluminous and hydration compatible main compartment allows to pack all belongings, and it comes with drawcord divider that can be used to separate clothes from the rest of the gear.
By utilising Air Flow back system, heavily padded shoulder straps and adjustable hip belt, comfort is ensured keeping adventuring for longer. Additional features include a detachable rain cover, hydration port, compression straps, multiple loops, walking pole/ice axe attachments, ergonomic and glove-friendly zip pulls.
Made of Nylon Ripstop, the Summit 25 Backpack is perfect hiking, trekking, travelling and any other outdoor activities.
- Capacity: 25L
- Large main compartment with divider
- Sleeve for a hydration bladder
- Lid with inner and outer zippered pockets
- Side pockets for water bottle or map
- Zippered front pocket for additional accessories
- Bottom zip with access to the main compartment
- Padded shoulder straps with chest strap and whistle buckle
- Adjustable padded hip belt with zipped side pockets
- Airflow Back System with padded mesh for added comfort and breathability
- Walking pole/ice axe attachment points
- Various loops for gear throughout the backpack
- Ergonomic and glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Compression straps
- Integrated rain cover on the bottom of the backpack
- PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Dimensions: 18.8"x11" (48x28cm)
- Weight: 1100g
- Material: 300D Dobby Nylon Ripstop XTP